All 9 art Reviews

European chibi European chibi

I really like the texture and design on this. You really gave the picture a nice feel.

Though I must ask.. Why is this set on mature content?

Aetolon responds:

I set it on mature content because of the body.
Some people are easier offended than others, so better safe than sorry I guess.

THAT GUILTY THAT GUILTY

Very awesome and unique style. Love the shadowy darkness.

Winter Winter

I really like this. The beauty and softness are overwhelming.

I doubt its the point of the picture, but the proportions in the head kinda threw me off. Unless that's how you wanted it to look.

Morrigan'd Morrigan'd

xD Guess we decided to do a Morrigan picture around the same time (though mine is a tad bit exposed xp). What a coinkidink. I really like yours a lot, the perspective is amazing and you seem to know what you're doing with your shading (unlike me).

Is that what her sleeves do on the inside of her hands? I couldn't find any references showing the insides of her hands :\.

But still, this is a very nice work.

Five stars!!

Femshep Femshep

Your geometric shapes are quite spot on, something I wish I had skill at. The compliment well with the smoothness and curves of the female's body. Your coloring is fine, just keep at it and you'll see the difference.

Dahakka responds:

I always prefer black and white linework to the finished thing, at least in my work. Really trying to work on colour theory recently. Was thinking of putting in a blue backlight to see if it gave it more 3D form. Cheers for the comments.

Spetznas Spetznas

Lookin good, broham! Love the design. The beret really top sit off xD

Little Big Mass Effect 3 Little Big Mass Effect 3

Ha! Really didn't expect that by the preview image xD. Though this is still quite an amazing picture, Sackboy head or not.

bigCman321 responds:

Thanks! Yeah, I wanted it to be surprise when people click on it.

Self portrait, 24 Self portrait, 24

Top notch pencil work, my friend. I highly admire all the different textures and techniques. Keep up the awesome work.

Hildebrandt responds:

Thanks for the nice review! :)

Druids Druids

Really liking your style. I highly enjoy the fluidity and character in your art. For something so simple it's very amusing.